“The heat pump is a very efficient system for heating rooms, which can also produce sanitary hot water and provide cooling. It’s experiencing rapid development, with France taking the lead in Europe.

Heat pumps can cover 100% of a home’s heating needs, consuming only 30% of electric energy, with the remaining 70% being drawn from, the environment, all the while preserving it.” ERIC BATAILLE, PUBLIC AFFAIRS AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR