R&D laboratory engineerRef: EX2205RDLE
1. ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Hintastica Private Limited (HPL) is India's leading provider of Consumer Water & Electrical Heating solutions. It is a joint venture with Groupe Atlantic of France, a 2.2 billion Euro company with over 50 years in water heaters and heating solutions. The Joint Venture aims at creating a strong customer base by offering innovative products to Indian consumers as well as to neighboring nations in the SAARC region.
Hintastica Private Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Somany Home Innovation Limited, the fastest-growing player in Consumer Appliances and the leader in the Building Product segment. HPL will leverage Groupe Atlantic’s proven prowess in manufacturing and R&D with SHIL’s vast marketing and distribution capabilities, to deliver to the consumer in India and neighboring nations in the SAARC region, a range of high-quality products and accessories all under the brand name ‘Hindware Atlantic’.
Our products aim to offer customer delight by delivering convenience, ease of usage with the best of technology and quality standards.
2. JOB OBJECTIVES:
The mission is to be a key actor of the New Product Introduction through the:
- Experimental assessment of the water heater development;
- The development of the experimental means and approaches;
- The analysis and the reporting of experimental results.
3. KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Responsible for the accuracy of the experimental results
- Responsible for trustful experimental conclusions.
4. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As laboratory engineer, I am part of the product development team. My tasks are the following:
- Ensuring compliance of Environment and Safety rules associated with the laboratory activities;
- Prototype making in the framework of development projects;Conducting and reporting safety and performances trials according to project development requirements;
- Conducting and reporting product and equipment testing;
- Evaluating competitors’ products from a technical point of view (benchmarking);
- Defining and testing safety as well as lifetime protocols to identify component flaws (functional tests: durability tests, extreme condition tests and field tests);
- Conducting analysis and interpretation of results, drawing conclusions and proposing solutions;
- Report writing;
- Team work with quality and standard experimental team.
5. KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Educational Qualifications
- electrical, mechanical, or testing engineering
- B. Tech
- 2-5 YRS
- testing environment, industrial laboratories, metrology;
- Expected skills and knowledge:
- MS Office
- Soft skills:
- Appreciated skills and knowledge:
- Past experience: home appliance, laboratory, product manufacturing;
- Job knowledge: IEC standards;
- Knowledge of MS Project;
- Telugu fluency;
- Proficient in Labview.