Pre Sales & Support EngineerRef: L2303PSSE
Groupe Atlantic is one of the European leading companies in the heating and water heating sectors. With 10 000 employees, located on 4 continents, our French-based, family-owned company, has continuously grown its sales, worldwide, over the last 50 years.
Join Groupe Atlantic:
- Annual turnover of 2,2 billion €, with circa 4% invested annually in Research and Development;
- 28 factories,
- 17 brands, including Atlantic, Ygnis, ACV and Lazzarini.
Groupe Atlantic Italia is recruiting a Pre Sales & Support Engineer, specialised in the HVAC dedicated solutions.
Pre Sales & Support Engineer is responsible to design and provide optimal solutions for the HVAC products (Heat Pomps, Boilers) aligned with the company strategy and market requirements.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Provides expertise including detailed technical information about solution capabilities and alternative options.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process and ensures that all customer’ needs are adequately addressed
- Engages with customers as a trusted advisor, listening and understanding their challenges and requirement – both technical and business, and clearly articulates and communicates to the sales team.
- Masters key features, advantages and competitiveness of Commercial HVAC product range, understands the expectation of what can be delivered.
- Keeps improving knowledge on new released technology.
- Based on HQ’s strategy, works closely with product managers and/or marketing team to promote the products or technology, such as designing local promotional video, demonstration or presentation materials, or product launch event or exhibition.
- Delivers internal training on regular basis; ensure team members’ product knowledge and technical sales skills are enhanced.
- Gives demonstration and deliver training to partners (including engineers, installers, consultants etc.).
- Carries out market demand analysis and refinement to drive product optimization.
Education and Experience :
We consider for this role experienced candidates with a minimum of 2/3 years of experience (HVAC sector), working directly with customers in response to customer requests for proposals, develop designs and bills of materials for cost-effective solutions
- B. Tech in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering / High School Engineering diploma
- In depth knowledge on the selection/functionality of the components in the HVAC Commercial Applications products.
- Possess working knowledge of HVAC systems including components, refrigerants, psychometrics, heat transfer, fluid dynamics and thermal management.
- Experience in working with CRM (Salesforce)
- Experience in 2D drawing preparation using AutoCAD and/or DraftSight
- Good communication, interpersonal skills & Innovation mindset
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams including customers
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team offshore and onsite
- Good presentation skills and good in MS office tools
Training and development
Professional development opportunities