Process engineer - pickling, enameling, foamingRef: L2209PEC
Future-oriented and environmentally friendly technology needs innovative partners.
Part of GROUPE ATLANTIC, we the Thermic Energy RZ GmbH see ourselves as a young, modern and steadily growing company specializing in regenerative energy technology.
Our actions are always characterized by the guiding principles of offering top quality, reliable technology and innovative solutions to our customers. The constantly expanding product range extends from storage units to complete energy systems. In the production facilities/branches in Borna and Zedtlitz there are meanwhile about 170 employees and the number is continuously increasing.
Around 1000 customers are supplied worldwide.
The basis for the extraordinary success of our products can be found in the orientation of our production:
The complete range, including the corresponding production processes, is the result of our own experience and insights.
All steps, from development and design to testing and series production, are carried out in-house. This means that individual customer requests and special designs can be realized at any time. Flexible storage production, experience and competent contact persons guarantee professional and prompt implementation.
This makes us the ideal partner for companies that face the growing challenges of the markets with commitment and new products. Quality controls from incoming goods through production to final inspections before shipment are a matter of course for us.
Become part of our team! Together we are expanding our heat exchanger tank production in Zedtlitz. We are opening a new position for a junior Process Engineer to improve and control our pickling, enameling, and foaming processes.
As Process Engineer, you oversee analyzing and solving production and process problems and creating evaluations and correlations of data to increase process quality and yield.
Your daily mission is to supervise processes and equipment and focus on process parameters definition targeting improvement of process stability and machine availability. You are carrying out tests, considering various parameters and influencing factors. You provide process documentation and operating instructions.
In parallel, your mid-term mission is to support department-specific projects to increase process flexibility and reduce costs. You are responsible for adapting existing processes to new production lines, provide training and technical guidance on process topics to the operational teams.
Personnality and working style
- You take the initiative, have a self-reliant way of working combined to a structured and methodical approach.
- You are passionate about optimizing production processes in the workshop, enjoy thinking outside the box.
- You grasp complex issues quickly and know when and where to find support.
- You are happy to explain your approach in simple terms to your colleagues to move things forward together.
- Successfully completed technical or scientific studies (diploma/master's degree) in Chemistry Engineering or Process Engineering. Or similar profile from apprenticeship and professional experience.
- Work experience in a production environment.
- Familiarity with quality, health, and safety requirements in manufacturing environment
- Practice of problem-solving techniques and quality methods
- Proficient on Microsoft environment
- German (fluent, B2)
- English (intermediate, B1)
- Work experience in steel pickling process
- Work experience in steel enameling process
- Work experience in insulation foaming process
- Simulation of processes
- Computer Aided Design