Head of LogisticsRef: L2107HL
The success story of Austria Email AG is based on consistently high quality standards, a large variety of products in storage and heating technology, the balance between tradition and innovation and a clear commitment to sustainability. Apply today for this full-time position in our successful Austrian industrial company, which is internationally integrated in Groupe Atlantic, and work with us to create “Quality for Living Spaces”!
For our production site in Knittelfeld we are looking for a Head of Logistics (m/f/d)
- You will manage the teams Raw Material Warehouse, Material Requirements Planning and Shipping, both operationally and strategically.
- In your role, you will coach the logistics teams in operational business and consolidate an appreciative management culture.
- You will develop new logistics concepts and solutions as well as sustainable process optimization for the entire Austria Email Group (including all sites in Austria and Germany).
- Together with the parent company Groupe Atlantic, you will develop logistical standards, implement them in your area of responsibility and thus promote transparency.
- You will work closely with your internal partners at all relevant interfaces – this means working with the departments production, production planning, purchasing, internal sales, quality assurance etc.
- Completed technical education and training (e.g. Bachelor or Masters degree (or equivalent)) in logistics management or supply chain management (University of Applied Sciences, University, or Secondary Technical College)
- At least 3 years of relevant professional and management experience in logistics / supply chain management in an industrial environment
- Experience in the field of process design and optimization, project management, as well as distinct LEAN management knowledge
- Very good command of MS Office and knowledge in SAP
- Strong leadership skills, being flexible and excellent communication skills
- Presentation skills and strong ability to convince
- Reliability, resilience, implementation strength and personal responsibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to travel (10%) mainly in Europe