Factory Cost controllerRef: EX2208FCC
1. ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Hintastica Private Limited (HPL) is India's leading provider of Consumer Water & Electrical Heating solutions. It is a joint venture with Groupe Atlantic of France, a 2.2 billion Euro company with over 50 years in water heaters and heating solutions. The Joint Venture aims at creating a strong customer base by offering innovative products to Indian consumers as well as to neighboring nations in the SAARC region.
Hintastica Private Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Somany Home Innovation Limited, the fastest-growing player in Consumer Appliances and the leader in the Building Product segment. HPL will leverage Groupe Atlantic’s proven prowess in manufacturing and R&D with SHIL’s vast marketing and distribution capabilities, to deliver to the consumer in India and neighboring nations in the SAARC region, a range of high-quality products and accessories all under the brand name ‘Hindware Atlantic’.
Our products aim to offer customer delight by delivering convenience, ease of usage with the best of technology and quality standards.
To support our development, we are looking for a Factory Cost Controller to join our teams.
2. General missions:
- Calculate the Directs costs of the products manufactured on site (factory) though the Bills of materials
- Monitor the KPI after implementing Group Atlantic dashboards/ reports and tools
- Check the consistency of the reported results with the accounting elements
- Follow the CAPEX and OPEX
- Follow the ROI
- Prepare the Budget and reforecast
- Prepare monthly P&L and analysis the variances vs Budget
- Prepare and manage manufacturing cost reports, production cost, operational meeting, scrap report, material variance analysis, structure cost, inventory management
- Implement Group processes on Cost Control area
3. Analysis and reporting:
- Obtain and collect any information that may affect the results of the business; translate it into financial elements
- Provide monthly analysis about the company performance by studying the differences in results compared to the N-1 real and N budget/forecast
- Write summaries of comments of the activity
- Anticipate the gaps with expectations (budget values), carry out corrective actions
4. Procedures and management tools
- Develop and implement reporting tools for the management
- Define the main orientations of the controls and indicators to be put in place
- Design activity dashboards (weekly, monthly, or quarterly)
- Ensure the reliability of financial information
- Ensure compliance with Group processes and procedures
- Define budget construction procedures in collaboration with all departments• Collect, analyze, and synthesize budget data from operational departments and profit centers.
- Produce the budget synthesis documents, formalize, and edit the complete document that will serve as a guide throughout the year.
- Integrate budget elements into monthly and quarterly results monitoring grids
6. Supervision and control
- Make the reconciliations between the accounting statements and the results from the reports and dashboards
- Control the inventory operations
- Analyze stocks and variations during monthly closings
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in costing, accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experiences in costing field
- Experience in factory environement
- Strong Analysis, interpersonal and communication skills with solid problems solving skills
- Having knowledge or experience in SAP system, BOI experience is preferable
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Ability / Relational ease to interact with different types of interlocutors, accountants but also non-financial operational, to collect information
- Availability /Adaptability/ Ability to work in international business context
- Curiosity and critical thinking for the analysis of figures
- To be persuasive, to be able to make his point of view known to the functional and operational managers
- Confidentiality, discretion is required