Supply chain managerRef: EX2105SCM
You wish to lead the Supply chain department of a growing company in a dynamic international environment ?
Our site of Rayong in Thailand, SAWHA, is a joint venture of SNC and Groupe Atlantic (France). It is specialized in the design and production of electric water heaters, has 80 employees and numerous development projects. To support this growth, we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager (M/W).
As the manager of the supply chain department, you will report to the Operations manager and you will manage a team of 10 employees. Your responsibility will be to plan and deploy successful supply chain and logistics practices focused on customer satisfaction, supply methods quality and efficiency.
In this context, your missions will be to:
- Be responsible for supply planning and risk analysis to ensure product stocks meet target and fulfil customer demand.
- Provide necessary mid and long-term vision to the procurement team.
- Analyze product direct cost, structure, suppliers panel and identify areas for improvement.
- Create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers and customers to support long term business.
- Support new product development being a part of cross functional project teams, piloting the utilization of supplier panel and ensure projects meet cost targets.
- Direct logistics operations, such as warehouse operations and production line supply, to ensure safety and cost-efficient performance.
- Maintain an effective and accurate physical inventory system, including ERP transaction accuracy, physical inventory events, and cycle counting as appropriate.
- Provide leadership to the team, monitor daily performance, identify training needs and provide coaching.
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree in Business, Supply chain or any relevant field
- Successful experience (min 5 years in management and 10 years in Supply Chain)
- Experience in international manufacturing companies
- Fluent in Thai and English (C1)
- Strong technical background and knowledge of logistics, supply chain and continuous improvement tools
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to evolve in a multicultural environment and communicate with local teams
- High adaptability and capacity to work under pressure in high pace environment
- Computer literacy, Office 365, knowledge of EPR
- customer oriented
- teamwork oriented
- organized & rigorous
- analytical and strategic thinking
- result oriented